Golden Living Executive Director in Training in Kokomo, Indiana
We depend on our Executive Director in Training here at Golden LivingCenters to help us to assert our role as industry innovators. We’ll remain a premier provider of health and wellness services with your expertise. By providing meaningful administrative support in this valuable role, Golden LivingCenters will continue to be a healthcare pioneer. You will also help to build our interdisciplinary team and participating in our effective ongoing education programs. Collaborating with a variety of staff members and healthcare professionals, our Executive Director in Training are key members of our community. We are seeking experienced individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills, are highly organized, and ready to come to work motivated every day. The right person will also fervently believe in our vision and values. Ideal Executive Director in Training candidates should also have:
Develop knowledge, skills and ability to successfully become an Executive Director.
Essential Job Functions
Complete objectives of each department and learn the functions of each supporting department including but not limited to: Administration, Business Office, Financial Management, Human Resources, and Marketing. Submit written commentary to supervisor upon completion of rotation in each department. Can be assigned management and supervisory functions on a routine basis. Function in the capacity of Assistant Executive Director and assume responsibility for the program in the absence of the Executive Director, if requested. May be responsible for special projects as assigned. Participates in Quality Improvement duties as assigned.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a health care related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of business or clinical management experience, preferably in related health care field. Must have prior experience in budgeting, profit and loss management, billing and cash collections, reading and interpreting financial reports. Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities in past achievements and/or previous work experience.
- Must be able to travel, including overnight travel.
- Must be able to relocate once training period is over.
- Must have access to reliable automobile that meets state and company regulations regarding automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and management skills.
- Must be capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Must be able to relate positively and professionally to patients, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
Job: Administrative Support
Primary Location: Indiana, Kokomo
Shift: Day Job
Department Address: 2905 West Sycamore*
Department City: Kokomo
Department State: IN
Department Zipcode: 46901
Organization: Golden Living Centers
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You’ll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation’s leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we’re dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation’s highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we’re redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the ‘whole patient’ every time.
Kokomo, IN Kokomo, Indiana
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Drug-Free Workplace. http://www.goldenliving.com/sites/corp/uploads/file/EEOposter.pdf