HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Intensive Critical Care Unit ICU Full Time Nights in Kissimmee, Florida
AtOsceola Regional Medical Center, Critical Care Nurses have the opportunity to expand their experience into various areas of critical care nursing.Come grow your career in critical care with us in a nursing role with opportunities in trauma, neuro and cardiac specialties.We have a critical care team of self-starters in a friendly environment who welcome new talent. Your talent won’t get lost at Osceola where you are empowered to be the care giver you have worked hard to become and where we respect your experience and value your opinion. Come experience the community hospital culture at Osceola Regional Medical Center while having access to the latest medical technologies, equipment and training to support your success!
The ICU/CCU RN is Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN
- Current FL RN License
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru American Heart Association
TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) obtained within six months of hire.
- 3- 5 years Critical Care experience in an acute care setting
- NIH (American Stroke Association Certification)
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse)
- CNRN (Certified Neuro Science Registered Nurse)
- CVVHD or CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
- TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course) Already Obtained
- Neuro ICU experience
- Flexible to float to care for ICU patients
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Title: RN Intensive Critical Care Unit ICU Full Time Nights
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-9991