HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager in Kissimmee, Florida
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 321-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Completed in April 1997 with over $65 million in expansions and a planned $50 million patient tower, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare in our culturally diverse community. We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare and wellness through safe, accessible, consistent, and compassionate care. The recruitment team is seeking an RN Case Manager who will facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management. They will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The RN Case Manager will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes and will facilitate appropriate discharge plans.
Along with a $2,500 sign on bonus, HCA takes care of its affiliated employees is through the HCA Total Rewards program. HCA has plans and programs that provide employees with financial and non-financial rewards — pay, incentives, benefits, a healthy work environment and a variety of other rewards — in an effort to create a valuable employment experience.
• Current Florida licensure as an RN
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
• CCM/ACM preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years case management experience preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of clinical nursing experience.
• Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payer specific guidelines and contractual rules preferred.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision meeting firm deadlines.
• Assertive and persuasive communication skills, action oriented.
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-9993