HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EVS Technician PRN in Kansas City, Missouri
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians,Research Medical Centeris a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Research Medical Centeris currently looking for aEVS Technician - EVS.
- Under moderate supervision must clean and service all areas of the hospital and perform a variety of housekeeping duties to provide a clean, disinfected and sanitized environment for patients, visitors and employees.
* Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced low pressure.
* Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
* Experience: No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
* Equipment/Machine Skills: Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
* Other Skills: Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions.
Title: EVS Technician PRN
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-43806