Dell Accounting Manager II in KA, India
As an Accounting Manager II you will be leading and managing Accounting and Statutory for the legal entity, the role include corporate reporting
- [*] Will have direct management responsibility of General Accountants, Statutory compliance, & Corporate reporting
- [*] Owns & delivers general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash reconciliation, payroll accounting, Accruals, financial reporting &balance sheet management.
- [*] Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- [*] Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- [*] Coordinates and oversees the Sarbanes Oxley activities relative to internal controls documentation and testing. Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies, US GAAP, Local GAAP statutory
- [*] Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records.
- [*] Ensures that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities, noted above.
[*] Responsible for continued development of these associates.
[*] Certified Accountant
- [*] 6years of combined accounting experience within a multinational business.
- [*] Prior management experience
- [*] Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
- [*] Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- [*] Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment desirable.
- [*] Strong knowledge of GAAP reporting, internal controls and financial reporting.
- [*] Excellent communication and leadership skills
As per the announcement on 28th March 2016, NTT DATA has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Dell Services. If you are selected for any Dell Services position and the transaction closes your employment, over a period of time will move to NTT DATA, Bangalore. Dell recruiters can provide you with additional information about any applicable changes upon request.
Job: *Accounting Manager - Finance
Title: Accounting Manager II
Requisition ID: 160010E1