DataScan Supervisor, Warehouse in Jacksonville, Florida
Southeast Toyota is looking to add an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to their team in Jacksonville, FL. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan and allocate resources daily to ensure efficient, accurate functioning in the receiving/ shipping of automotive parts as well as handle the coordination of returns, oversee inventory control and other support functions in a safe environment.
- Coach and support associates to balance the well-being of each person on the team. Work one-on-one with associates to achieve personal performance and quality goals as well as provide learning opportunities to enhance capability and business knowledge.
- Collaborate with business partners that provide staffing and logistics support.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen initiatives and projects to facilitate innovation and continuous improvement in an environment that embraces change.
- Support PDC Director & Warehouse Management to successfully execute directives.
Our preferred candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, skills & abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration of study in engineering, logistics, or other technical discipline preferred.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution facility with demonstrated capability in partnering with Human Resources and operations management to address associates’ issues while maintaining appropriate levels of confidentially.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in support of our 24/5 operation. Shift assignments rotate annually.
- Strong organization and problem-solving capabilities including the use of analytics.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new ideas into the organization. Knowledge or training in Kaizen, Lean/Six Sigma, and ‘change’ philosophies/methodologies is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Experienced user of WMS preferred.
- Personable, approachable and confident method to proactively engage with and coach associates for improved performance.
- Ability to focus on day-to-day role while anticipating and offering ideas for both mid and long term operational planning.
Requisition Number: 16-0461
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Title: Supervisor, Warehouse
Location: FL - Jacksonville-8040 Bayberry Road