Volunteers of America of Florida LCSW Clinical Coordinator Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will function as Clinical Coordinator to provide and oversee behavioral health services for adults diagnosed with psychiatric illness, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders. Supervise, coach and mentor assigned staff.
Credentials, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Master’s Degree and 2 years related experience, social work preferred. Florida licensed CAP required for LMHCs. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Fulfill credentialing requirements per agency policy.
- Administrative self-sufficiency including strong computer proficiency.
- Possess valid Florida driver’s license and safe driving record. Must meet insurability standards in order to drive.
Fulfill responsibilities as allowed by credentials.Provide Medicaid/Medicare services and substance abuse services.Facilitate individual and group sessions.Provide clinical supervision and related training for staff including registered interns.
Oversee treatment team meetings. Assist with targeted peer reviews and outcomes management of clinical measures.Provide consultation on Root Cause Analysis of Sentinel Events and corrective action.
Develop and implement Treatment/Life Plan with goals that are measurable, easily attainable and ensure success based upon participant’s clinical assessments and face-to-face interviews.Regularly review and analyze progress or setbacks and make adjustments to support successful transitions.
Oversee admissions and discharge planning including timely completion of the course of treatment summary.
- Maintain case records in compliance with agency and accreditation standards and funder’s requirements.Facilitate individual and group sessions.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
- 40 hour work week.
- Occasional weekend or evening as required.
- Some travel may be required.
Rate of Pay: This is a salary position with a starting annualized salary of $45,000 per year for fully licensed professionals.
Company Benefits: Generous benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday pay, Section 125 plan, 403b plan, health, dental, vision, life, disability and supplemental insurance products available.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America of Florida, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, to recruit, hire and promote to all job classifications without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We are a drug-free workplace.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.