HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Interv Radiographer PRN in Jacksonville, Florida
/Memorial Hospital is a 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, a state-of-the-art Spine Clinic, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings/.
- Performs interventional radiology procedures in compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policies and procedures.
Displays sound knowledge and proficiency in the use and operation of all Angiography imaging equipment and accessories.
Performs Angiography exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
Completes appropriate history forms.
Stocks rooms with required supplies.
Comfirms that consent forms are completed by physician when necessary.
Checks laboratory results when necessary.
Performs data entry in Meditech using accurate times.
Marks images verified/dictated in PACS.
Scans documents into PACS, attached to correct exam.
Sends exams from PACS or modality to the Amicus tele-rad system when necessary.
Enters exam notes on PACS.
Verifies doctor’s orders in patient’s chart. Follows physician's written orders.
Initials chart when exam is completed.
Interacts with Radiologists, other physicians, staff nurses, and other personnel. Communicates effectively with customers (physicians, patients, co-workers, etc.)
Starts I.V.’s when necessary.
Correctly and safely administers contrast media with power injector.
Moves patients on and off of table.
Organizes and prioritizes patient exams for best work flow.
Enters correct charges for exam in Meditech.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
- Current state of Florida Radiology Technologist License, ARRT certification, and current BLS card issued by American Heart Association
- Minimum of one (1) year radiology tech experience.
- Three years experience in Vascular and Interventional (VI) radiology.
Title: Interv Radiographer PRN
Location: Florida-Jacksonville-Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville
Requisition ID: 02525-11412