General Electric Commercial Leadership Program - CLP in Istanbul, Turkey
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) at GE Renewable Energy develops sales and commercial leaders through challenging rotational assignments and a rigorous training curriculum. CLP prepares its members for off-program placement in challenging commercial roles by providing the opportunity to learn about GE Renewable Energy’s products and customers, while also making significant contributions to the business.
• A two-year program providing on the job experience with four six-month rotations within the commercial functions of GE Renewable Energy
• Exposure to different businesses, products, and leaders
• World-class training in sales, leadership, and business skills. Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training
• World-class CLP Program
• Personalized rotation planning with challenging assignments
• Formal mentoring and coaching by senior management
• Rich networking with diverse group of CLPs around the world
• Business depth within commercial functions of GE Renewable Energy
• Preparation of contract documentation (sales contracts, specs, technical specs)
Throughout the two years duration of the program, the assignments will vary depending on business requirements and the off-program role objectives. However, the CLP can expect the following responsibilities at one point or another of the program:
• Development of competitive proposals and strategies, including risk mitigation and compliance, to support the Sales team in the region
• Understand local market dynamics
• Identification and management of commercial risks across the project scope
• Responsible for contract management, proposal development, risk and mitigation management
• Personal world-class training – online, hands-on, and in the Classroom
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant science degree, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Power Systems, or Industrial Engineering
Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in sales, sales support or marketing in the Energy industry
Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Academic excellence; minimum 3.0 cumulative overall GPA or better (out of 4.0)
Demonstrated interest in sales and the energy industry
Geographic mobility - Relevant work permit or work authorization required
GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.