HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Certifications Coordinator in Irving, Texas
_Work Schedule: Full-Time_ _Position Summary:_
The Certification Coordinator directs and coordinates core measures and standards for each Disease Specific Certification maintained by the hospital. The Certification Coordinator will operate in compliance with all regulatory and accreditation standards. Additionally, he/she shall be responsible for identifying improvement initiatives and acts as a clinical resource for all staff across the continuum of care, providing and coordinating educational activities for both staff and patients. All while acting as a community liaison on behalf of the program and hospital. And shall be directly involved in the marketing and promotion of the services provided at Las Colinas Medical Center. Incorporated within each of these role functions, the coordinator is a role model, patient advocate, change agent, leader, and cost-effective practitioner. Successful candidates will possess strong skill sets in communication and attention to detail. The coordinator will complete and maintain all certifications applicable to each service line.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
· 4 year/Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in acute care setting
· Clinical experience preferred: Medical Surgical or ICU, ED
· 1-3 years Quality/Risk experience preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Exposure and working knowledge of State, Federal rules and regulations and TJC standards and guidelines are a plus.
· Basic computer skill in Word and Excel
· *Texas RN license or applicable compact state *
Title: RN Certifications Coordinator
Location: Texas-Irving-Las Colinas Medical Center - Irving
Requisition ID: 06742-83127