HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist Rehab Services Manager in Irving, Texas
TheManager, Rehab Services is responsible for management of all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and departmental goals. Provides, performs, plan and manage care of neonates, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in collaboration with the patients, the patient’s families, physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Guides the interdisciplinary team in the development, implementation and interpretation of the program’s purpose, philosophy and objective in conjunction with those of the facility and in recognition of input from persons served.
• Assures an on-going continuous quality improvement process in which the interdisciplinary team analyzes data and formulates processes/methods in response to identified needs/problems/challenges.
• Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, orientation, development and on-going evaluation/retention of program staff.
• Assures program compliance with hospital and regulatory/accrediting agencies
• Plan and guides service specific program development
• Responsible for overall coordination of the therapy services provided in PT/Speech Department
This position will be 50% management for Acute Care and Outpatient PT/OT/ST and 50% patient care.
• Post graduate degree required
• Two (2) years of experience preferred
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
• CurrentTexas State Licensure in PT, OT or ST
Title: Physical Therapist Rehab Services Manager
Location: Texas-Irving-Las Colinas Medical Center - Irving
Requisition ID: 06742-82774