Centene Corporation Medical Management Trainer- RN in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Purpose: Provide hands on training to clinical staff in Medical Management on the various aspects of their job functions and responsibilities. Provide an avenue of consistent training among the clinical staff; define expectations of each specific role for accountability and facilitate clinical training for the staff.
- Develop and conduct clinical educational classes/course
- Develop, conduct and ensure maintenance of Case Management (CM) education
- Conduct interqual training for CM staff
- Conduct training to ensure proper inpatient leveling of care
- Conduct training on and audit consistency in documentation for all clinical staff and coordinators
- Coordinate training with non-professionals trainer
Education/Experience: Associate's degree or equivalent experience in nursing. 3 years experience in nursing, managed care or related field. Experience in a medical management related department in a trainer, lead or mentoring role.
License/Certification: LPN or RN license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Organization: Managed Health Services IN
Requisition ID: 1074787