HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Graduate Nurse (GN) Progressive Care Unit - FT nights in Independence, Missouri
Centerpoint Medical Center – Independence, MO
Graduate Nurse (GN) – Progressive Care Unit - FT nights
Join us for our Registered Nurse Recruitment Happy Hour!
Come mingle with Nursing Leaders and Recruiters from HCA Midwest Hospitals and don’t forget to bring copies of your resume. Experience RN's and Graduate Nurses (December 2016 graduates) welcome to attend!
- WHEN: * Thursday, November 10th3:00-5:00 PM
- WHERE: * Summit Grill & Bar Lee’s Summit
4835 NE Lakewood Way
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064
RSVP * : http://bit.ly/2cyPF8o
Centerpoint Medical Center features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Centerpoint Medical Center offers a 12 month Nurse Residency Program for all graduate nurses! **
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Graduate Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Must obtain Missouri RN license within 90 days of graduation date.
- BLS certification.
Title: Graduate Nurse (GN) Progressive Care Unit - FT nights
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-42258