HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clerk/Transporter, Emergency Room in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Performs non-technical and administrative functions to include expediting paper flow and supplies for nursing staff, laboratory and other departments as requested. Transports patients to other departments as directed.
Supply clerical and coordination support for daily activities in the Emergency Department. Transcribe physician’s orders in an accurate and timely manner. Interact with medical, emergency and community personnel on a routine basis.
- This position requires AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers certification and successful completion of hospital and departmental mandatory education and training.
- Must have sensitivity, maturity, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Will follow assigned unit dress code and present a professional image at all times.
- Must possess clerical skills including typing, filing, record keeping, telephone etiquette and organization.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology is essential.
Title: Clerk/Transporter, Emergency Room
Location: Idaho-Idaho Falls-Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00310-33171