HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supervisor Food & Nutrition Services in Hudson, Florida
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Supervisor Coordinator instructs and coordinates activities of dietary staff in providing food services to patients, staff and visitors.
This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of Food and Nutrition employees in patient care area, dish room, cafeteria, special functions and entire department in the absence of the Food Service Director. This person is responsible for computer systems, (meditech and Computrition), and staff training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Diet tech classes helpful.
- Minimum 1 year previous supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience in FANS in a hospital setting preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to muli-task, especially during peak times.
- Computer and nutrition knowledge helpful.
- Food safety knowledge required.
Title: Supervisor Food & Nutrition Services
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-6245