HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Charge Nurse - Emergency Department in Houston, Texas
Must be a Nurse Educator.
POSITION SUMMARY The charge registered nurse provides clinical and administrative support to the program. The Charge RN performs therapeutic measures prescribed and delegated by the physician. The Charge RN coordinates unit activities and assures accountability of all assigned tasks
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS· Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred. · Previous charge nurse experience preferred · Minimum of two (2) years of clinical practice in an Emergency Department as a registered nurse.
LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Current CPR, ACLS, PALS – from American Heart Association required
- Current Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- ENPC may be substituted for PALS
- Current National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification (NIH) Stroke Scale
- NIMs 100 and 700 training required or must obtain within 90 days of employment
Title: Registered Charge Nurse - Emergency Department
Location: Texas-Houston-West Houston Medical Center - Houston
Requisition ID: 00417-67935