HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Project Manager - Quality in Houston, Texas
_HCA Gulf Coast Division - Houston, Texas_
_Project Manager - Quality_
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The HCA Gulf Coast Division is looking for a Project Manager - Quality.
- Planning, development and implementation of all Gulf Coast Division Quality and Patient Safety initiatives
- Expansion of business processes resulting in improved performance of quality and patient safety indicators
- Planning, development, and implementation of various projects associated with the Quality and Patient Safety Department
- Understanding of health care operations, process improvement, marketing/provider relations, and training delivery
Developing, reviewing, and maintaining project plans for the successful implementation and completion of projects
Master’s Degree in Healthcare related field – Required
- CPHQ within 12 months of hire -Required
- 5 or more years of Experience in clinical and quality improvement - Preferred
- Previous experience within a multi facility environment – Required
- Experience with, and knowledge of, hospital regulatory standards and related activities- Required
- 5-10years or more years of experience in Management- Preferred
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership, creativity, and excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to tailor the message to individuals and audiences across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, clinical and IT&S staff.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to facilitate group and team process improvement.
- Provide leadership to assigned projects.
- Performs project management administrative tasks.
- Assume responsibilities for the success of assigned projects or portions of projects.
- Promote individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing educations. Skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization. Serves ad preceptor, mentor and resource to staff.
Title: Project Manager - Quality
Location: Texas-Houston-Gulf Coast Division Office
Requisition ID: 02660-69506