Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc. Contracts Manager in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
Posted Date 11/29/2016
Job Locations -
Do you want to be responsible for negotiating and finalizing Site Contracts and Budgets?
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 11,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives, and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
Who Are You?
You are an experience professional with a passion for clinical contract development and negotiation. You are organized, but flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes. You can easily envision the bigger picture, without losing sight of the day-to-day tasks. You can provide excellent leadership to not only your project teams, but also to clients. You are excited and enthusiastic. You motivate your teams to do great work and collaborate easily with your clients. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting Global Contract staff with the negotiation, tracking and reporting of Clinical Trial Agreements, Site Budgets and other site-related documents to meet clinical trial timelines. Assist with the preparation and execution of Clinical Trial Agreements and site budgets in all phases of drug development. Liaise with all members of the Global Contract and Site Management Staff as needed in addition to representatives of investigator sites and clinical teams.
What do you need to have?
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in Contract and Site Budget negotiation.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions to improve requested contract/budget changes while appropriately partnering with Functional Manager and Clinical Team for feedback and execution.
- Ability to discern and respond to issues at sites that pose risk and escalating accordingly.
- Capability to advance consistency, timeliness and completeness of all interactions with site in database.
- Exhibits increasing proficiency in executing documents that are complete and accurate delivered within shorter timeframes.
- Exhibits proficiency in managing multiple projects and clients with competing priorities.
- Elevates to Clinical Team Lead role on studies for which they provide support to Contract Associates and Project Associates assigned to study, including mentoring and ensuring that all sites are handled in accordance with department guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, international equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Read write and speak fluent English
- One or more years relevant experience involving contracts, negotiation, or sales. Prefer JD or advance degree.
- Familiarity with working in service industry or project management environment.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.