HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nursing Assistant Med/Surg PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of a licensed nurse.
· Performs tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
· Communicates effectively and professionally with customers and presents self in a professional manner.
· Documents required information according to established guidelines.
· Functions in an organized and efficient manner.
· Promotes financial responsibility.
· Actively participates in performance improvement and educational activities.
· Supports the goals and objective of the unit/department/organization.
Required: Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training .Licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing. Current American Heart Association CPR.
Required: Satisfactory reference (s) from prior employment and/or certification of training.
Preferred: At least one year experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care or long-term care facility. Current enrollment in a professional nurse education program.
Title: Nursing Assistant Med/Surg PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-33132