Hershey Entertainment and Resorts PROMOTIONS INTERN - Spring 2017 in Hershey, Pennsylvania
Looking for an exciting opportunity to build your resume within the Marketing field? As a Promotions Intern with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, you will be exposed to the “behind-the-scenes” work that goes into the development and implementation of various marketing campaigns & promotions for Hersheypark. In this role you will gain hands-on experience and collaborate with members of our Marketing Team as well as external media partners. If you have top organizational skills, with an eye for detail, then we encourage you to submit your application today!
- Assist with planning of Summer media promotions.
- Prepare, compile, and sort documents for data entry.
- Process ticket and trade requests.
- Assist with fulfillment of sweepstakes and contest prizes.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and competitive research for marketing programs and promotional ideas.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a current sophomore, Junior, Senior in undergraduate education majoring in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Advertising.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet research tools
- Superior time and project management skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values ( Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- Working schedule includes 18-20 hours per week, dependent upon intern’s schedule.
- Internship will run from February through May.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Corporate Services
Hourly Wage: $10.00