HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Staff Clinical Pharmacist - Informatics in Hermitage, Tennessee
We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals
- The pharmacist is responsible for providing pharmaceutical care activities to ensure safe and effective drug therapy through the provision of pharmacy services
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Provides patient care activities to ensure safe and effective drug therapy through the provision of clinical services.
- Coordinates and oversees the delivery of pharmaceutical services.
- Provides monitoring and intervention in therapeutics to provide cost effective care with optimum outcomes.
- Provides Pharmaceutical care activities to ensure safe and effective drug therapy through the provision of clinical pharmacy services.
- Delivers pharmaceutical care services by monitoring and intervening in therapeutics to provide optimum outcomes in a cost effective manner
- Responsible for development, building, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all aspects of pharmacy-related applications, clinical information systems, software and hardware.
- Supports resolution of all general computer related issues within pharmacy department
- Provides resources expertise for planning additional pharmacy information technology projects
- Assists in medication formulary management and compliance
- Supervise and direct support Personnel
- Coordinates and oversees all Meditech and CPOE Pharmacy functions and other interfaced computer systems to provide safe and effective patient care in the medication use system
Position Qualifications * Licensed Tennessee Pharmacist * One (1) year hospital experience * Excellent communications skills and good computer skills
Title: Staff Clinical Pharmacist - Informatics
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-55644