HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Technician in Hermitage, Tennessee
Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, physical examination data norms, and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills, and prioritize work.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates ongoing communication with nurse regarding patient’s condition.
- Customer Service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.
Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.
Completion of Nursing Assistant/Technician trainingorCertification as Nursing Assistant/Technicianor completion of initial Clinical rotation at an accredited Nursing School Program.
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
Title: Nurse Technician
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-51848