HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics Medical Surgical FT/Nights in Hendersonville, Tennessee
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.
- We treat all those that we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
Under the direction of the 2 West Director, manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures
Graduateof an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum Work Experience
Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills. Ability to care for multiple patients. Flexibility in scheduling. Strong clinical assessment skills. Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN. Clinical resource for staff.
Current BLS HCP Card Current ACLS Card Current Tennessee RN license.
· Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide quality care to assigned patients.
· Develops, discusses, and communicates a realistic problem list (plan of care) for each patient, in collaboration with each patient/family/significant other in order to address all identified needs.
· Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
· Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient’s responses are reassessed in order to meet patient and family needs to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
· Maintains up‑to‑date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
· Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure.
· Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the unit/med-surg division as specific to the scope of service to ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed.
· Attends all required safety training programs and can describe responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job‑related hazards.
· Follows the hospital exposure control plans/blood borne and airborne pathogens
· Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
· Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter- and intradepart mentally to facilitate the departments/units ability to meet its goals and objectives.
· Directs other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned.
· Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics Medical Surgical FT/Nights
Location: Tennessee-Hendersonville-Hendersonville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00447-55868