Danaher Corporation Marketing Campaign Manager in Hemet, California
Danaher Company Description
McCrometer is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. We specialize in the design, manufacture and testing of flow metering solutions. Instrument, process, facility and consulting engineers worldwide have confidently chosen McCrometer’s flow meters since 1955. McCrometer’s flow technologies serve in a wide range of applications and markets. Our application engineers, researchers and designers apply their expertise in flow physics and real-world operating dynamics. The results are some of the most accurate, innovative and trusted flow meters on the market.
The primary role of the Marketing Campaign Manager is to develop, plan and execute long-term marketing programs that build the McCrometer brand and drive sales of McCrometer products and services. This role will require expertise, creativity and innovation to engage prospective customers, encourage long-term customer loyalty, and, ultimately drive growth for McCrometer. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Campaign Manager ensures that customer-facing content across all channels and media is consistent with company strategies, product messaging, and company brand standards. Collaborating with a group of talented team members, the Marketing Campaign Manager implements, measures, and continuously improves results through campaign strategies and tactics.
- Lead VOC projects, development of personnel, create messaging and copy writing.
- Own the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including product launches, customer-facing programs and materials, advertising, email, direct mail, PR, web content, social media, etc., working in a collaborative team environment.
- Manage lead process including lead generation, developing and executing lead nurturing and loyalty programs in the process.
- Consistently monitor the ongoing success of Marketing activities based on clear metrics, making adjustments to optimize results, including tracking and ROI analysis.
- Manage projects and vendor relationships with outside agencies, designers, developers, and marketing counterparts with sister companies and/or corporate Danaher teams.
- Oversee the translation process for marketing material leveraged across geographies.
- Document and keep up-to-date brand standards including style guide and visual brand language.
- Maintain and grow customer contact database.
- Leads essential programs and innovation projects that support learning and experimentation across Marketing and the organization.
- Works with the Marketing team to create and implement demand creation plans.
- Enters and tracks budget and expenses, including monitoring and submitting invoices for approval and payment.
Critical Success Factors : / (List of competencies/behaviors needed for this position) /
- Empathy for the customer – understanding the customer’s world and the role that McCrometer plays; always starting communications with “the why”
- Eye for detail and design – to deliver functional marketing tactics that also have appropriate form and composition
- Entrepreneurial spirit – a desire to grow and improve coupled with a willingness to do what it takes to get results
Required Skills/Experience: */ (List of required skills and experience to perform this position) /
- A minimum of 3-to-5 years experience in Marketing, PR, and/or Advertising required.
- Outstanding listening, oral, and written communications skills required.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills, along with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, required.
- Exceptional creative writing skills required. Must be able to develop compelling, yet concise, customer communications, as well as proof and edit copy, layout, and design.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
Desired Skills/Experience: ** */ (List of valued, but not required skills and experience) /
- Experience executing new product launches preferred.
- Experience in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets is desired.
- Familiarity with marketing tools are desired, examples include Marketo (or similar Marketing automation software), WordPress, Visio, Illustrator, SalesForce.com or other CRM tools, Kapost.
Education * /(List of required Education, Certifications, Training)/
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or design is preferable.
Travel Requirements *
Up to 10% travel.
Key Relationships :
- Vertical and Product Managers
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communication Specialist
- Inside Sales
- VP of Marketing
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-CA-Hemet
Req ID: MCC000087