State Street AIS Fund Administrator,SrAssc in Hangzhou, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
This position is within the Private Equity Fund Administration Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group in Hangzhou, China.
AIS Fund Administrator, SrAssc interacts with all levels of professionals therefore; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments. AIS Fund Administrator, SrAsscs are responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and administration of the internal clients they support.
- Supervision of all subordinate staff levels including Associate 1, and Associate 2)
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met
- Manage internal client expectations with both designated home site contacts and other key stakeholders
- Review all fund accounting transactions performed by staff to ensure service level agreements are met
- Review all procedures to ensure they are detailed enough for local staff to fully utilize
- Review all correspondence drafted by junior staff
- Review all training material utilized by new starters to ensure they are up to date and still applicable
- Keep track of all transactions for input into the Management Information Report which is developed weekly and monthly as well as performance (errors) and staff utilization
- Maintain working relationship with all internal client contacts and attend conference calls. Participate in special internal client or internal projects as required, including migration planning and documentation review
- Work with business analysts to indentify process improvements to optimize workflow
A college degree (business, mathematics, finance or accounting preferred) and at least 3 years of accounting experience, including 1 to 2 years of supervisory and financial reporting experience is required. Specific experience in the private equity industry is a plus, but not required.
Strong computer skills are required, especially Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel.
State Street Job ID: 164577
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Fund Administrator,SrAssc
Job ID: 164577
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hangzhou