Comcast Logistics Coordinator in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies. Arranges the
repair of inoperative equipment. Coordinates building maintenance and
repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings daily
operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe,
positive, and professional image of the Company. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and
- Schedules and assigns work requests for outside contractors and
in-house services and oversees completion.
- Assists in the relocation of employees to new offices and the movement
of desks, computers, etc. between offices.
- Reviews unanticipated budget analysis and performs other tasks
necessary to track and report on budgetary expense.
- Prepares or updates reports for distribution to the appropriate staff.
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include:
coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,
furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services,
and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer