CB&I Electrician in Hackberry, Louisiana
Location: United States-Louisiana-Hackberry
Plans layout, installs and repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment.
- Troubleshooter for electrical problems.
- Work is identified through print interpretation.
- Will measure, cut, bend, thread assemble and install electrical conduit using such tools as hacksaw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
- Measures, cuts, splices and installs cable trays and wire trays.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads with knife or pliers, twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Connects wiring to power equipment, such as electrical motors, switch gears, transformers and air switches.
- Tests continuity of circuits using such equipment as an ohmmeter or an oscilloscope.
- May repair faulty equipment or system.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
- Perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately.
- See detail in objects or drawings as 3-dimensionsl objects.
- Work at heights without fear.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Electrician
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Travel Required: No
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 11:21:00 AM
Requisition ID: 1618100