Anthem Program Director (Flexible/Remote locations) - 132019 in Hacienda Heights, California
Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
_Program Director (Flexible/Remote locations) - 132019_ Location: Flexible/Remote locations
TheProgram Directoris responsible for the development and ongoing management of one or more external client facing programs that are multi-state, multi-function and multi-year in scope.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Directs the development, planning, prioritization, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going external client facing programs.
* Establishes program governance when needed to assure response to issue escalation;
* Develops program budget and ensures program meets its stated objectives.
* Provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues;
* Researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
* Manages external client facing relationships and partners with corporate and regional business areas. * Develops communication documents and training criteria related to external client facing program success measures. * Develops documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program's success. * Provides leadership to program managers and project managers. * Typically reports to an executive. * Manage external client facing programs that require managing activities and resources of multiple departments or business areas of the organization. * Support business strategies through an integrated portfolio of external client facing programs, projects and initiatives.
- BA/BS degree;
- 10 years of experience in external client facing program management, project management; complex business processes, strategic and business planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Business Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Program Director (Flexible/Remote locations) - 132019
Location: california-Hacienda Heights
Requisition ID: 132019