DENSO International America, Inc. Application Engineer III (System Integration) - OHIO in Guelph, California
Application Engineer III (System Integration)
* Position is located in Dublin, OH *
Coordinates and manages application engineering projects. Functions as contact person for customer engineers and negotiates complex issues. Performs and/or reviews Product Planning, Testing and Analysis activities.
System and Hardware related tasks:
Vehicle testing support
Create test procedure and criteria
- Root cause analysis
- Manager test environment
- Verify test results
System Integration Support (at Integration Camp, etc.)
- Triage system issues
- Manage environment
- Consulting to solve system wide issue
Software related tasks:
Issues & Action management
Visualizing gap between schedule and progress
- Risk analysis of project schedule and progress,
making countermeasure to solve development delay
Coaching skills to train and share knowledge and skills with other DENSO Associates. Gives practical instruction and support to build individual capability.
- Written and verbal communication skills and oral presentation skills to interpret information based on a general knowledge of the organization, its products, and/or procedures and provide an independent explanation and discussion based on the technical or complex nature of the materials being discussed.
- The job requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, equivalent to a four-year college program.
- At least five years of electrical component or automotive engineering experience, including customer support and testing activities.
- Infotainment experience preferred
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 160000HA