General Motors Entry Level - Customer Care & Aftersales - Global Enterprise Solutions - CUS0000480 in Grand Blanc, Michigan
Customer Care and Aftersales - GlobalEnterprise Solutions is composed of five segments:
1. The Enterprise Analytics team seeks to optimize decisions through the use of data analytics as well as apply analytics to identify business plan opportunities. They are building an analytics toolbox so that other may access data through higher level queries. They serve as the hub for analytics throughout the organization.
2. The Global Performance Measurement team tracks aftersales performance through key performance indicators (KPI’s) at the country level for comparison and improvement. This team also bring profit visibility to parts and accessory sales at the country of sale level by tracking the part cost to the corporation instead of using transfer price to optimize corporate performance. An Activity Based Management system is being modified to drive accurate costing levels across the globe.
3. The Global Strategic Pricing team is executing a pricing process for aftersales to develop a competitive and profitable pricing structure using the corporate cost visibility described earlier to deliver strategic pricing to all markets.
4. The Product Core Management team is developing systems to manage product cores on a global basis and driving cross functional business optimization to enable aftersales to offer a profitable re-manufactured product portfolio.
5. Global Aftersales SAP Implementation is developing software solutions with our GM IT partners in order to enable a global business transformation for Customer Care & Aftersales (CCA). One of the primary responsibilities of this team is to plan and execute the software solution deployments in various business units of CCA around the world. Complex deployments demand strong planning, strategy and project management skills.
All of these teams integrate with various functions to solve enterprise problems and leverage/impact corporate initiatives.
Preferred Academic Major : Applied or Business Analytics, Economics, or Math / Management Information Systems or IT / Technical Marketing
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.