Marriott Vacations Worldwide Telemarketer in Gold Coast, Australia
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Communicate with owners and potential owners via telephone to set up and/or activate and/or verify preview package sales/day tours. Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements.
Preferred Education and Experience
· High school completion or equivalent
· Related work experience
· Proficiency in reading and writing English (additional language required for certain positions)
· Work in contact with the general public using strong communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrate openness to adapt to different cultural contexts based on location
· Must be willing to be flexible across shifts as required by business needs
Job Specific Tasks
· Invite guests to attend a personal preview of our Sales Gallery or to offer them a discounted holiday package or activate/verify open packages.
· Overcome potential owner objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
· Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
· Check availability of accommodations and dates, including finding alternative dates or options if first choice is not available.
· Answer guest questions about property facilities/services.
· Assisting 'live' verification for bookings submitted from Package/Day Teams
· Responsible for slot allocations and schedules
· Acting QA during verification calls to eliminate incident reports
· Liaise with brokers through calls/ emails for any bookings submitted and maintain good log record for them
· Daily duties include handling customer service hotline for hotel reservations or enquiries for non-members and assist to resolve any complaints
Key Performance Indicators will be
· Associate's calls will be monitored a minimum achievement set on proficiency.
· Associate's Dials per Hour must not fall below minimum requirements.
· Associate must not fall below set minimum gross book to show rate in each fortnight
· Associate's productivity should not fall below other standards as defined by management.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled