Aetna Data Analyst in Seoul,
Req ID: 37135BR
To define, develop and provide information and analysis to drive the decision-making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Note: This family is intended to include jobs requiring business expertise rather than IT expertise.Responsible for data analysis that helps guide a leading health insurer on the governance, development, storage, analytics and maintenance of its data assets for enhanced quality and analytical value in managing health insurance claims costs and fraud, and developing member profiling to enable growth: • Understands the proposed use of data and analytics for the improvement of health insurance business in Korea
• Responsible for identifying, documenting, developing and maintaining health insurance data assets in collaboration with Aetna SME s, SFM and the build vendor.
• Analyze data extracts and databases to determine data quality, and produce reports on specific health insurance business topics with reference to the data analyzed.
• Works with the client to share health insurance data analysis expertise
• Works with the client on identifying and resolving data quality issues
• Contributes to, and reviews, the project team s data dictionary, logical and physical data models, reporting/analytics requirements and testing document set
• The role is to guide a health insurer and its analytics build vendor with regard to data collection, management, quality and analyticsBackground and Experience: • 5+ years health insurance experience
• 5+ years experience of data related projects (e.g. data warehousing, migration, data quality, data governance, analytics)
• 5+ years data analytics tools exposure (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, Tableau)
• Consulting and development project experience
• Advanced Excel
Job Function: Health Care