Public Storage Call Center Sales Agent in Glendale, California
With more than 2,200 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P; 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Now is your chance to check out a career opportunity with America's self-storage leader. We are currently looking for Sales Agents (Full-Time) to join our team in Glendale*, California*.
Sales Agent’s will be the first point of contact for our Customers. To be successful in this role, one must have excellent communication skills, be able to explain and sell the Company's products and services, handle Customer inquiries in a positive and professional manner, meet / exceed Call Quotas on a periodic basis and have the ability to work Full-Time shifts, which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
New Sales Agents are provided a six-week training program in which our dedicated team of Training Professionals will provide one-on-one instruction, development and coaching. Sales Agents will earn $15 an hour and will be eligible for an uncapped bonus plan.Employees willbe eligible to participate in the call center bonus plan effective first day of employment. Bonus plan details will be provided during training.
- Receive inbound calls from Customers and assess their storage needs.
- Locate available storage unit space appropriate to that given Customer.
- Use computer systems to obtain and relay information such as price, location and size.
- Make recommendations to Customers based on their storage needs, geography and unit availability.
- Book reservations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism to our Customers each and every day.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, regulations and applicable law(s).
- Participate in on-going training, coaching and development programs / classes.
- Meet periodically with Peers and Supervisors regarding sales performance goals and metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ Year of current / prior Sales or Call Center experience.
- Computer experience (Intermediate Level) in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, present and sell company products.
- Ability to follow a sales process based on designed scripts.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
If you meet these requirements, then we would like to talk to you about this exciting career opportunity! Public Storage offers competitive pay, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits package and a fun working environment. Apply today to take your career to the next level
Apply today to take your career to the next level!
Job: Sales Agent
Primary Location: CA-Glendale-Glendale
Recruiter: Katie Badaglialacqua
Req ID: 164885