Americold Warehouse Supervisor in Garden City, Kansas
AmeriCold Logistics, the largest provider of temperature controlled warehousing and distribution services in the US, is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team at our Garden City, KS facility.
Primary Responsibility: Supervises workers in multiple functions and/or shifts in the warehouse by performing the following duties.
- Proven team leader with previous supervisory experience
- Negotiation and mediation skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experienced with AS/400 and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Familiar with WMS and RF.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
Physical Requirements: While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 80 lbs. To apply: only qualified and local candidates with related experience will be considered. Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening Required. EOE M/F/D/V
Keyword: warehouse supervisor, manager