Leidos Government Compliance Principal in GAITHERSBURG, Maryland
Leidos is looking for a Government Compliance CAS/FAR expert at the Gaithersburg, Maryland location. The ideal candidate would be responsible for advising on CAS and FAR compliance, DCAA audit support, DCMA CACO/DACO liaison, complex resolution, incurred cost submission preparation, CAS Disclosure Statement preparation and maintenance, CAS cost impact analysis, business system compliance, cost accounting policy guidance, contract cost allowability interpretation and resolution, M&A due diligence support, and internal training. Ensure company policies and procedures in accounting practices meet appropriate legal requirements from regulatory agencies. Provide organization interface with DCAA and DCMA CACO/DACO, representing Leidos Finance, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Contracts, Pricing, Procurement, Internal Controls and Project Controls functions. Provide guidance on government accounting matters across the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Operate with integrity and the highest ethical standards, in all activities
• Assist in providing a centralized and tightly coordinated interface to DCAA/DCMA for CAS/FAR compliance findings, responses and negotiation positions
• Ensure adequate and compliant CAS Disclosure Statements for Corporate and Segments, as well as advise on resolution on DCAA/DCMA findings and issues
• Provide interpretation, company positions and resolution of CAS audits and findings, including cost impact analyses as required, as well as cost allowability interpretation and business system compliance
• Prepare responses to DCAA costs questioned in incurred cost submission audits and resolve cost differences with DCMA
• Brief corporate and line managers and staff on relevant CAS/FAR and government contracting current developments and issues
• Maintain overall DCAA/DCMA relationship to include escalation protocol
• Coordination and efficacy of indirect rate submissions
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline or other qualifying credentials and 12-15 years of progressive related experience or MBA with 10-13 years of progressive related experience. Demonstrated leadership in managing complex issues for a large government contractor and/or consulting practice. Excellent communication and negotiation skills required. Excellent teamwork and leadership experience and skills. Skilled and experienced in navigating the CURRENT DCAA and DCMA environment.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.