HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Premium Float Pool PRN in Gainesville, Florida
- Located in Gainesville, Florida, North Florida Regional is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. NFRMC is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- North Florida Regional Float Pool Nurses will provide coverage to the following unit:
- ·Medical/Surgical Units
- The Float Pool Registered Nurse will perform care under the direction of the unit Nursing Leadership Team and the Director. The Registered Nurse:
- Provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, in support of HCA ethical principles and values.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel and provides required supervision.
- Works closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, and quality healthcare.
- Communicates effectively and maintains therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff.
- Evaluates patient’s signs and symptoms; then records and reports results. Sets priorities and modifies patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborates with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment and assists physician during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders.
- Makes appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes.
- Patient Rights - The Registered Nurse will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treat each patient with dignity and care, and maintain patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Patient Safety – The Registered Nurse demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
_Licensure/Certification_ · State of Florida RN License required · BLS required at the time of hire · PALS and ACLS within 90 days of hire required · CAPA preferred
_Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities_ Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, basic computer usage. _ _ _Experience_ Acute care experience required
Title: Registered Nurse Premium Float Pool PRN
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-10346