Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Training Support Intelligence Analyst II in Ft. Meade, Maryland
As a Training Support Intelligence Analyst II for Kratos SecureInfo, you will be joining the team to support the INSCOM GIS contract.
The candidate will possess 10 years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder, with specialized experience in:
- Prior collection management experience in any discipline; or
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- Five years of experience with working in the intelligence community.
- Five years of experience with data analysis in the DoD or IC
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence database and products.
- Expert knowledge and experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum: BA or BS Degree in any discipline.
- 10 years related experience.
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
- Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers.
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design.
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys.
- Working knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools.
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification.
- Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations.
- Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes.
- Five years of experience in developing training curriculum.
- Expert in use of Microsoft Office
- Graduate of FTC.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-17-003
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 04, 2016
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 10 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP