Kratos Technology & Training Solutions SME Intermediate in Ft. Meade, Maryland
Candidate will support the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Operations and Support Services team by performing engineering analysis and systems engineering to ensure an effective and efficient integration of systems, subsystems or components. Responsibilities span planning, design and hardware/software integration activities and engineering functions to include reliability, maintainability, safety, human factors, risk & requirements management and testing. Object oriented coding experience is required. Experience with one or more of computer languages such as Java, C#, VB.NET or Python is expected.
Knowledge of IP networking and the network management protocols listed below, including their configuration on devices and system is helpful but not required:
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP v1, v2c, v3)
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum education level needed: Bachelors degree in software engineer, computer science or related field
- Minimum # of years of job related experience needed: up to 2 years
- Current active Security Clearance Required: Secret
- Programming experience required.
- Installing and/or configuring network management systems such as HP Network Node Manager (NNMi) or Solarwinds Orion is preferred.
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)is preferred.
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-16-124
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: April 20, 2017
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 1 Year
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP