Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Signature Reduction Intelligence Analyst I in Ft. Meade, Maryland
As a Signature Reduction Intelligence Analyst I for Kratos SecureInfo, you will be joining the team to support the INSCOM GIS contract.
Experience must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with specialized experience in:
- Prior collection management experience in any discipline; or
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis.
- Ability to deliver global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
- Ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification.
- 1 year of experience with Signature Reduction.
- Possess an intelligence background in either military, government agency, or law enforcement.
- Working knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum: HS diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of DOD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations.
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, web-based delivery, and automated database management.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-17-002
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 04, 2016
Job Level: Any
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: High School/GED
Starting Date: ASAP