Ultimate Software SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
We are a Salesforce end-user looking for a Technical Architect to complete our Salesforce development team made up of 20 developers and admins.
**Our 3500+ user org is highly customized and running both Sales and Service Cloud. Our skilled team counts with 29 overall certifications, a 5-Time Salesforce MVP and Salesforce User Group Leaders.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
Primary Responsibilities*:*(other duties may be assigned)
- Spends up to 20% of their time working in a “hands-on” way on day-to-day Salesforce related development tasks, requiring high degree of technical expertise.
- Analyze, recommend, and guide the implementation of Salesforce applications.
- Mentors and educate teammates regarding Salesforce development methodologies, best practices and tools.
- Assists team with troubleshooting of errors and overall problems
- Maintains technical oversight over everything that goes in and out of the Salesforce instance
- Participate in weekly architectural discussions with other domain architects representing the Salesforce team
- 7+ years software development experience (C#, Visual Basic, Java, Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, AJAX, JS, CSS, Bootstrap, Lightning, etc.)
- 4+ years Salesforce development experience
- 1+ years Salesforce architecture experience
- Advanced understanding of the Software Development Life cycle
- Advanced experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
- Experience working in an Enterprise Salesforce instance with more than 1000 users.
- Experience using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work effectively as a member of an agile team and/or independently
- Ability to interact with other departments and business users who are not as technical in nature
- Ability to understand system functionality, process, and architecture at a technical and business level
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies/technologies that will enhance job performance
- Self-motivated and accountable to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- DEV401 and DEV501 Certifications. Certified Technical Architect a big plus.
Travel Requirement: None
Posted: November 30, 2016