Integer VP, Finance in Frisco, Texas
The primary purpose of this role is to be the senior leader in the company focused on operational finance. As such this position is responsible to provide strategic and detailed financial leadership and support to the businesses and functions that support revenue and profitability. This position will be responsible to insure that revenue, expense and cash flow forecasting, management and performance is in line with achieving overall company objectives. This position will report to the CFO, but will work very closely with the COO and other senior leaders of the company to drive profitability across all of Integer.
The VP Finance will develop and lead a team in guiding business decisions, through strategic thought leadership and financial analysis. The role will work with product category and other functional leaders in the development of appropriate strategies to achieve short and long term financial objectives. He/she should provide insightful analysis to identify opportunities for growth and/or productivity, be a key contributor to the Strategic Plan by providing diagnostic information about markets, competitors and company performance, while working effectively with the ELT, product line Presidents and Corporate Staff Functions.
This person develops and maintains an effective and timely monthly forecasting process, annual operating plan process and Long Range forecast. This person is responsible to provide early warning on the performance of the business so that action can be taken in time to make company commitments.
This role supports the preparation for board of director meetings, compliance reporting and capital appropriation requests; and will lead enterprise wide initiatives.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Strategic business planning to ensure linkage of execution plans to corporate-wide objectives.
• Works closely with the CFO and COO to identify and communicate current business trends, risks, and opportunities impacting the business.
• Provides the leadership, expertise, and execution for all financial requirements including pricing, cost management, controls, best practices, forecasting, strategic planning, reporting, and analysis.
• Operates as the senior financial member of the Chief Operating Officer’s staff.
• Responsible for overseeing the analysis and forecasting of product category results and communication of results to ELT and other senior leaders.
• Responsible for preparing the financial section of the strategic plan, the annual operating plan and the monthly forecast.
• Supports the analysis of strategic decisions such as M&A, R&D projects and capital projects.
• Leads and develops a team of Finance business partners supporting the product category presidents and functional leaders.
• Collaborates with the other financial, sales, marketing functional and operational leaders to successfully accomplish company objectives.
• Manages the financial aspects of all projects, including quality improvement initiatives, cost reduction efforts, and evaluation of new business/product opportunities.
• Creates financial tools used in assessing profitability, pricing and costing decisions and for providing visibility to key performance metrics and targets
• Adheres to Integer Core Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience:
Minimum Education : MBA in Finance or General Management
- 10+ years of finance experience.
- 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Manufacturing experience desired
- Knowledge of Lean Accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounting required.
- Leading monthly 12 month rolling full P&L forecasting process
Knowledge & Skills:
- Process Driven
- Transformational Change Management
- Business Modeling
- Reporting and Analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Management of people in remote locations
- Highly inquisitive
- Leadership skills that enhance value
Capital expenditure decision making
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Frisco,TX
- Job Type: Finance, Accounting, Executive
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017