Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply/JFGood/PPHI) Warehouse / Driver Associate (Counter Sales Trainee) in Fremont, Ohio
Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply / J.F. Good / PPH) is one of the leading Wholesale Distributors of Building Products featuring HVAC, Plumbing, and Industrial Products. Since 1933, Famous Enterprises has operated under five fundamental core values: Family, Trust, Communication, Team Work, and Continuous Improvement. Family-operated and orientated, we strive to find individuals that exemplify these core values, fit within our culture, and support the Famous Family. Our commitment to our Associates is matched only by our commitment to our Customer. Each and every Famous Associate contributes to our objective of providing exceptional customer service and support.
Please visit our Careers Portal for more information: http://www.famous-supply.com/careers.html
Famous Supply is currently hiring for a Warehouse / Driver Associate to join our team!
A summary of responsibilities:
- Warehouse Management: Provide general support in shipping and receiving of product which may include loading and unloading trucks
- Inventory Management: Accurately pull product for Customer orders and do putaway of stock and sold material in the correct locations
- Customer Service: Provide support to internal and external Customers to keep satisfaction level high
- Housekeeping: Keep the warehouse clean and organized on a daily basis
- Driving: On an as needed basis, drive a large vehicle to deliver product to Customer’s job sites and places of business and assist the Customer at the delivery
- Teamwork: Work with the Famous team to prevent and resolve inventory and location discrepancies
Counter Sales: This Associate will be trained to work the Counter and assist Customers when needed by the business.
This Associate will float between two locations located in Sandusky, OH & Fremont, OH.
- Must pass a lift test of 50lbs
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours per day
- Successful completion of a DOT physical
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL not required)
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Product knowledge a plus
- RF scanner experience preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse (2+years)
- Experience driving a large vehicle
- Experience working with heavy equipment (forklift)
Keyword: Warehouse / Driver Associate (Counter Sales Trainee)
From: Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply/JFGood/PPHI)