HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Wound Care Practitioner PRN in Fredericksburg, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Creates climate for patient/family/significant other teaching to enhance continuum of care.
- Provides on-going education to staff. Identifies strengths and areas for growth.
- Functions as resource in the multi-disciplinary team approach to providing acute and rehabilitative care for persons with select disorders of the gastrointestinal, genitourinary and integumentary systems.
- Functions as liaison between patient and physician by reinforcing and interpreting principles of ostomy and wound care.
- Monitors and promotes quality of health practices and complies with professional, regulatory and department standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing (Assoc)
Required: Five (5) years current nursing experience with minimum one year demonstrated in Enterostomal Therapy Preferred: Wound Care Certification
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse Required: AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers
Title: Wound Care Practitioner PRN
Location: Virginia-Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 25325-12116