Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist in Frederick, Maryland
As a hearing care professional, you’ve no doubt heard of Beltone. For over 75 years, Beltone has been, “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%.
Beltone, the global leader in hearing healthcare, is currently seeking dynamic and motivated Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialists/Dispensers to join our team
This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss Patients for you to evaluate. You will also be provided with ancillary staff to assist in scheduling and patient care. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives, now is the time to act.
Your main objective as an HCP will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals, as well as managing the assigned office. You will also work to obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location. To ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective customers for potential hearing loss. Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL, and MCL.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments. Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients including a checkup schedule and IMAR procedures. Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Achieve financial success by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that employees follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Must have an associates degree.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required. The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
Schedule: Full time