HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Contract Analyst - Analytics & Pricing Services in Franklin, Tennessee
The Analytics & Pricing Services Senior Contract Analyst is responsible for the What-if modeling of the more advanced managed care contracts and performance of advanced ad hoc analyses as assigned by departmental director, manager and consulting financial analyst.
__ _GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES_
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of advanced adhoc reports.**
- Assist in identifying and documenting reporting requirements.
- Based on data sources identified, extract and manipulate data from databases.
- Assist with performing acceptance and QA testing as applicable.
- Model more advanced managed care contracts through the Alliance for Decision Support system (ADS).
- Understand and analyze CDM price increases to determine the effect on contract modeling, negotiations, and net revenue projections.
- Organize and analyzes results data providing summary of findings Consulting FA, and Manager. Provide information related to how price changes related both CDM and rates could impact net revenue.
- As requested works with Consulting FA in completing retrospective review of contracts to analyze negotiated rate of reimbursement compared to actual net revenue results with variance explanation.
- Uses data mining tools to assist customers effectively with data requests.
- Resolve issues resulting from the monthly data load audits of the End of Month data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and the Managed Care/DSS Business Objects Universe. Work with IT&S on enhancements to the database and universe.
- Assist Financial Analyst I & II in production of training and education for outside users.
- Participate in departmental training and professional development opportunities when available.
- Adds value to APS by producing accurate results, working efficiently, and continuing to grow in the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
_EXPERIENCE_ * 5 years of relevant work experience
_EDUCATION_ * Undergraduate college degree required
_SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS_ * Minimum 5 years of experience preferred. * Ability to manage project work. * Required understanding of gross/net revenue, and managed care payors. Working knowledge of managed care contracting and modeling preferred. * Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, relational databases, and reporting tools preferred.
Title: Senior Contract Analyst - Analytics & Pricing Services
Location: Tennessee-Franklin-Corporate Cool Springs
Requisition ID: 10201-19354