Kelly Services Technical Writer - 5001-1 in Franklin, Ohio
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Technical Writer for one of our top clients, an American global pharmaceutical corporation in Franklin, OH.
This is a one year W2 contract position that may be extended for an additional amount of time.
For immediate consideration: Send an updated resume to Cynthia.Light@Kellyservices.com. Please include the job title, location of the position and desired hourly rate on a W2 basis.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Writes and supports the development of various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
• Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems
• Provides evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements
• Translates highly technical software functions/features into process driven user friendly materials to support implementation and training of applications
• Liaises with clients or developers to gather information
• Organizes, synthesizes medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
• Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation. Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals.
2+ years of experience in Technical Writing Good manufacturing practices experience Bachelor's Degree
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses Weekly pay Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Why Kelly®? With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]