Ingersoll Rand Product Marketing Manager in France, France
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The product marketing manager provides product line support for program strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales support. This position requires close interaction with product management and sales management. Strong communication skills are a must. Duties include converting technical positioning into key market messages, supporting launch of new products into market as well as generating push/pull mechanism to energize sales performance
The product marketing manager must:
- Lead generation: Develop a lead generation process that is designed to generate and nurture qualified leads with an objective to turn prospects into satisfied customers
- Referrals and references : Identify customers who are willing to give testimonials, be featured in case studies or agree to be a reference account (incl. White papers / Case studies / Customer Success stories)
- Customer acquisition : Define the specific plan and budgets for selling products an services to new customers
- Customer retention : Define the specific plan and budgets for ensuring customer loyalty as well selling products and services to existing customers
- Thought leadership : create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, PR, Newsletters on Product Launches etc...) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties
- Buyer Profile : Understand customers buying process in key strategic segments, define buyer personas, and determine market messages
- Sales process : Align your organization selling process to the buying process, describing key personas information needs for each step in the process
- Channel support : Provide ongoing support for sales team and channel partners. Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process.
- Presentations and demos : Produce demo scripts that can be used by the sales team in a typical sales process
- Marketing plan : Articulate the strategy and tactics for generating awareness and leads for the upcoming fiscal period including key programs and events with measurements and goals including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention
- Program effectiveness: Build, execute, measure effectiveness of product marketing programs and tune product marketing programs to ensure alignment with regional business goals
- Communication materials create/maintain communication material for existing or new products based on the regional power tool strategy
- Digital : Work closely with other regions (Americas and Asia Pacific) to actively create and develop digital marketing in EMEIA
- 3 years’ experience in business to business environment
- Fluent in English, strong written communication skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand.Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: France-France
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Mar 20, 2017, 6:33:53 AM