IDC Senior Client Relationship Manager in Framingham, Massachusetts
Are you passionate about customer experience?
Are you intrigued by customer analytics?
Are you motivated to steer the growth and development of an emerging, fast paced IT vendor?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, then you might be an ideal candidate for IDC’s Senior Client Relationship Manager!
At IDC, the world's most recognized leader in market research and advisory services your talent is valued, and your career will thrive.
Launch your career with the world's most recognized leader in market research and advisory services, and join a dynamic environment where your input is expected, appreciated and rewarded.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager (CRM) role is a key, competitive value for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer centric. This position serves as the central point of contact for client relationships and works in close partnership with IDC’s research, marketing, and sales organizations. This position is involved in advanced client relations, inquiry curation, customer analysis, audience analysis and expertise, as well as other developmental opportunities for this dynamic, evolving group. The audience is the emerging vendor community (emerging and disruptive IT vendors under $500M such as cybersecurity, cloud, specialized software, digital transformation, social media etc) who look to IDC for advisement, market data, analysis and insight on the IT market globally. IDC is offering an exciting opportunity supporting executives and decision makers receive relevant, actionable advice from IDC. These clients are shaping the future of technology and require smart, agile, client experience from their IDC CRM.
- Develop a deep knowledge of IDC’s solutions
- Drive client experience through superior client relationship support
- Research and monitor client research needs
- Interpret and fulfill client research inquires
- Determine, recommend, and provide key, relevant content
- Create content for specific proactive account support
- Coordinate interactions with IDC analysts via calls/presentations/onsites etc
- Analyze and report on client activity and provide internal direction
- Develop into working with marketing/sales/account reporting activities, as well as, client development efforts including trials, campaigns, onsite visits, and regular interactions with client.
- The ideal candidate possesses excellent professional communication skills, a passion for achieving results, client centricity, team mindedness, and can find creative approaches to solving client problems.
- IDC seeks someone who will provide a well-organized, energetic approach to client management. This person must be able to balance multiple tasks with results-minded attitude to solving customer needs, championing IDC research into their solutions.
- This is a highly visible, dynamic position that affords growth potential into further key strategic positions.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of advanced client service experience ideally in research or technology, or experience in IT, telecom or market research and be enthusiastic about Information Technology.
- S/he must have the ability to work within a team environment and possess good organizational and time management skills.
- This position entails occasional travel within the U.S.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Information Technology, Business, or Sciences; advanced degree in Library or Information Sciences preferred.
- This position is based out of IDC’s corporate offices in Framingham, MA.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Req Number: 16-0144
Posting Date: 10/21/2016
Title: Senior Client Relationship Manager
Job Family: Research
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)