HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Therapy Services in Fort Worth, Texas
TheManager of Therapy Services is responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Therapy Department functions in support of the organization’s mission, vision and goals. This includes, but is not limited to, management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards and business development.
· Effectively allocates financial, physical and human resources to ensure that operations are effective and efficient.
· Operates across organizational boundaries and recognizes implications of actions and plans.
· Ensures Department/Unit provides positive customer service.
· Identifies critical changes required to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Establishes clear Operational Unit goals and hold staff accountable for their responsibilities and performance.
· Ensures compliance with professional regulations.
· Fosters development of Department/Unit employees to enhance their ability to contribute to meet business goals.
· Develops effective processes to improve quality of the department and hospital; Maintains/manages department specific QI; Facilitates staff education regarding current quality initiatives.
· Maintains department policy and procedure manuals.
· Completes patient treatment within specific licensure guidelines.
· Assures department participation in all hospital wide educational programs/requirements.
· Active participant in achieving and/or maintaining accreditation related to specific departmental operations.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS and/or REGISTRATIONS
· Current Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist Licensure in the State of Texas required.
· Current BLS certification required.
· Three (3) years of management experience required.
· NICU experience preferred.
Title: Manager of Therapy Services
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Medical Center Alliance
Requisition ID: 25121-83261