Kaeser Compressors, Inc. Commercial Sales Representative in Fort Worth, Texas
Kaeser Compressors, Inc. is seeking an individual who has worked in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill the position of Commercial Sales Representative for our territory in and around Fort Worth, TX.
***Please note: This is an entry level sales position in our organization. Highly experienced Sales Reps, Sales Managers, or Directors of Sales need not apply***
Kaeser is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of air systems, with over 5,000 employees worldwide. Our primary goal is providing exceptional customer service coupled with innovative products and progressive system solutions. Kaeser offers quality compressed air systems, comprehensive consulting services, and outstanding after sales support. We specialize in evaluating each customer’s application and providing the most efficient and effective air system solution. To learn more about Kaeser, visit our website at www.kaeser.com
102-17 Commercial Sales Representative - Fort Worth, TX
The selected candidate will:
- Be responsible for professionally representing Kaeser at all times
- Acquire the knowledge and technical expertise necessary to design and sell our quality air systems
- Call on end-customers in the territory to promote and sell air compressors and related equipment
- Use a variety of Kaeser-provided sales tools
- Reach and maintain sales goals
The successful candidate’s background will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A mechanical aptitude
- Proven time/territorial management skills
- Clean Driving Record (required)
- PC literate, specifically MS Products, Word, Excel (required)
- We will gladly train the candidate that meets most essential criteria
We offer a competitive base salary and unlimited commission program; benefit package, company vehicle provided, cell phone allowance, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Kaeser is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of air systems, with over 5,000 employees worldwide. Our primary goal is providing exceptional customer service coupled with innovative products and progressive system solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.